Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How Did You Meet Your Closest Friend.

When I was nine years old my family took a trip up to Salmon Arm for my sister Kaeloni's fastpitch tournament. During the time we were there I had met a girl the same age as myself. Whom to me, understood every weird feature about me. This young lady was just as goofy as I was. In those three days that my family had spent in Salmon Arm I was definatley the one who benefited out of it, I had a new bestfriend. That Sunday was filled with a few tears, it was time for us to go home, and Sierra couldn't come with us. I soon got over that. I was back here in Penticton and back to my old friends at elementry school, they were good enough i geuss. The next year came faster, and the year after that came ever faster and before I knew it. Grade 5. I finally had ten more months then I would be in middle school. It was the begginging of January, (just comming back from winter break) when the principle had walked into my classroom to announce that we had a new student being added to our class list. He had explained where she had been recently going to school at, the town of Salmon Arm. I did not think much about this, it has been 2 years since I had been there. As soon as the new student had walked into my classroom, my eyes had become larger, YES! It was her, Sierra. At this time my mind has been going in so many different dirrections. How could this be? What a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment