Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anything...

It all starts back in 2009 when my mom was offered a job in another town, the town of Oliver bc. Wine country. She was offered the position of an Aboriginal Linguistic teacher. Her role was to teach the okanagan language to the 7th generation of native children so that the language doesnt become lost. She immediatley went into avtion and took the job. Her taking the job mean at home that I and my two old sisters would have to hold the fort down every morning to get the younger ones up showered and ready to catch the bus. My dad started word at 6:15 so he was always out of the house my 545. My mom was up and showered and ready to go leave for the 25 minute route to oliver at 730. Driving the 25 minutes became tiring for my mother and this year, my grade 12 year they decided to give my independance and my older sisters the responsibily of taking care of me. They had found a house in oliver and now moved my three younger siblings to attend school there. I live with my two older sisters, but they both work full-time and have boyfriends so i am alone at the house from the time i get off the buss until the next morning i awake. Personally this expereince so far has been quite the ride, i pay for my own groceries and gas, but at the same time i LOVE it. This is my blog for the week, I'll let you know how im doing in a month or so. Thank you for letting me share my thoughts:)

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment